We are planning on shutting down the server temporary to prepare it for hardware test. I'm already in contact with the main host and they're waiting for our response, at the moment we are creating backups before we submit the server box to the host. They stated in their response, the estimated downtime is approximately 4hrs.
Honestly I can't tell if this issue is hardware but we'll find out. If ever the test succeed and everything is tested w/o issue then that's good but still I need to reload everything this is going be another schedule of downtime.
I will update this topic again..
We apologize for the inconvenience
~ AGN Staff