Aviva

Forum Hunt Event V

77 posts in this topic

FORUM HUNT EVENT V

new event, new rules

Every 1st of the month, a GM will hide a photo in one post in the forum. The post will be edited and the reason for editing will be "Forum Hunt Event V".

On the first week, only one clue will be given. If the photo is not found within the week, another clue will be given, but the prize will be different. Every week that the photo is not found, another clue will be added, but the prize will also change. If no one manages to find the photo by the end of the month, no winner will be declared and a new photo will be hidden.

First person to post the link to the hidden photo on this topic wins the prize of the week.

Winners may only join again on the month after next. For example, if you're the April winner, you may only join the Forum Hunt again on June.

Prizes will only be sent to the account owned by the one who found the photo.

PRIZES

Week 1: Forcium weapon/s +12 (depends on character class), 3 slots, 30 days

Week 2: Crystal RW3 +12 bike, full HP, 30 days

Week 3: 1 pc Enchant Safeguard High and 1 pc Enchant Safeguard Highest, 30 days

Week 4: Two avatar costumes (Summer Vacation/Vacation Sun Hat/Hellfire/Angel in White/Angel in White cap), 30 days

Enjoy hunting for the hidden photo! More effort means better prizes. Watch out for the first photo on the 1st of April.

Edited by Aviva
Prizes updated

@kamahalan please do not post irrelevant things in this topic in respect to the FORUM event.

you may join this event if you like please read event instructions first. thanks :)

Well, that was fast! What's the character name and class to whom the Mithril +15 weapon will be sent?

Character Name : [GAL]MsLies

Character Class : Blader

Congratulations to [GAL]MsLies for finding the very first photo, and on the first week at that. Watch out for the next photo on May 1st!

nice 1 like2

What is this? Please stop spamming this forum.

is the picture we need find is that one on the clue?

Yes.

maam saan hahaapin ang photo? haha..dun ba sa maiN?

Please use English in the forum unless you're in the Pilipino Support section. I've given a clue as to where you should look for the photo. Please read.

Excellent! You found it via the reported player's name. I wonder how you found out. :) Please state the name and class of the character to whom the Mithril weapon/s will be sent. Congratulations!

Congratulations to Goku for finding the second photo, also on the first week! Watch out for the third photo on the 1st of June ;)

Third photo:

Cabal_130509_1631_Ver374_0000.jpg

Clue: CabalMainHacks, 2009-2011

Good luck!

nxt

Event happens every 1st day of the month. Please try to read next time.

Congratulations to Jov for finding the third photo! Watch out for the next photo on the 1st of July. ;)

Since Hades is not yours, the prize can't be sent to that account.

Now, can somebody tell me why you can't send the prize to Alex's acc?, from what I know there is no such rule about not giving the prize to other acc, and that is my prize so I can do what ever I want right? or No? it's been 2weeks or less (don't know) and the prize is still not yet send.

Indeed... is theres a rules here that telling prizes isn't allow to deliver to other acct? Owner already gave the authorization and he also answer that he is truly gave jov authority to use it so i think its legal for jov to demand his prize knowing he won in this event right?

Fourth photo:

GM_Aviva.jpg

Clue: CabalMainHacks, 2009-2011

Good luck!

Please make sure that if you win, you'll be giving your own character name, not somebody else's. Thank you!

no spoiler?? its hard to find!!ahaha lol

Yup, I won't include spoilers anymore since I found out that the last two winners used it to find the photo. The June winner, Jov, even had the gall to say "pinaghirapan kong hanapin yun (I worked hard to look for that photo)". Lol

Good luck! ^_^

Edited by Aviva

hmmm... since the clue was 2009 to 2011 have to start from the Cabal Main Hacks page 19 (lower half) to page 55, where I found this:

http://www.adikgaming.com/board/index.php?showtopic=15040

30 topics per page, 19-55 that's 36 pages, so I have to open up 1080 topics. Grueling task indeed. >_<

Haha! Your perseverance paid off. What is the name and character class of the character to whom the Forcium weapon/s will be sent?