alohashin

Guide on extracting manual patch

6 posts in this topic

Guide on extracting manual patch

First of all, this is for manual patch NOT XTRAP fixed so please don't reply regarding xtrap issue here. If you have issue downloading through auto-update via our patcher, downloading manual patch is recommended.

1. let's begin, make sure you have 7-zip installed if you don't have you can download from HERE and install. The reason we use the 7zip format is the compression level and better compression compare to other software.

vh7tzt.png

2. Second thing you wanna do is check your current ascabal patch version(to find out which version your ascabal client ran, open your ascabal folder find a file name version.agn open it on notepad that will tell the version you have)

in this example let say I have 1.05a patch(take note of the version you have then proceed checking our manual patch lists) CLICK HERE to check manual patch list.

as you can see we have 5 available patchs compressed in 7z file format(don't worry 7z is like a winrar/zip).

check image below:

rhmj45.png

at the moment we only have 5 patches available compressed in 7z format.

Note#1: every time we publish updates, new patch is uploaded for patching through our patcher and a manual patch file is also uploaded in our patch lists.

3. In my previous example, I've mention version 1.05a patch in my client.

see image below:(marked in red)

dz82og.png

as you can see in image above, the 1.05a patch is in the manualpatch list number 3, between 1.02a-1.06a, that means I'll start downloading manualpatchs #3, #4 and #5

Note#2: just remember to download all of the manual patch depending on which version you have so in my example, I need to start downloading #3 and all of the available patch to the last patch number in .7z

4. Once downloaded just extract the files(7z format), copy all

29yh3j6.png

and replace all existing files in your AGN Cabal folder, in my case it will be in "C:\Program Files (x86)\AdikGaming\Cabal Online". Replacing file will depend on which location or directory you installed ascabal but in default installation it should be in "C:\Program Files ##\AdikGaming\Cabal Online"

333lix0.png

mine, In this case copy and replace all so I'll just do the same on the remaining manualpatch next is #4 and then next is #5!

Remember extract the patch by number order depending on your patch version in my example its on #3#4#5 I'll start extracting from #3 then #4 and #5, extract one by one.

Tips: You can also do the shortcut "Extract Here" what I mean is copy the patchnumber.7z file in your cabal folder then right click > 7-Zip > Extract Here > "Yes to All"

that's it!

Once again If you are having issues downloading through our launcher, failed twice or multiple times failure downloading auto-update, you need to STOP because your IP might get listed in our http antispam(patch host), means auto-blocked so instead of downloading multiple auto-update that fails/repeated, we recommend downloading our manual patch.

Edited by alohashin

after i extracted all manual patch that are needed.. is it normal for the client to update again?

Yes. Latest patch is 1.14, and it isn't on the manual patch list yet.

Hey Guys,

I saw that you said something about issue with XTrap, I have never had a problem with it so if there even is a problem with it, please message me.

Kind Regards,

Ross/Rosko

updated, no one should get issue downloading manual patch. If mediafire is blocked on your location. Let me know and I'll provide additional mirrors.

Please be careful downloading from someone's rar because it might contain viruses or keyloggers.

Downloading from our provided urls is highly recommended.

Edited by alohashin

after you download next is the issue in X trap