alohashin

Temporary XTrap Fixed

12 posts in this topic

Temporary XTrap Fixed

1. This will be a temporary fixed for xtrap and it is NOT recommended if you do not know what you're doing. First of, search for a file name hosts in

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\

Image 1.1

4ktybq.png

2. Open hosts in notepad, and you will see something like this, see image 2.1 and 2.2 below:

Image 2.1

30bpoy0.png

Image 2.2

5d2ld.png

3. This is a temporary solution to get you connected in game so, with the hosts file open you have to add this IP

104.250.135.46	path.pointblankonline.com.br

you can also add our dns either of the two, choose 1 only

adikgaming.net    path.pointblankonline.com.br

Note: the # sign, the # sign is a comment means the system will ignore anything added after the # lines. It will look like this see image 3.1 below

Image 3.1

2nhdhde.jpg

when you're done editing just save and close.

4. If it works you will see the xtrap is downloading / updating, see image 4.1

Image 4.1

nch7nn.png

5. Please keep in mind its only a temporary solution! When main xtrap updates completed updating we will set everything back to default and you have to delete the line you added in Image 3.1(marked in red)

The URL provided by AGN for the xtrap are all trusted than any other updates uploaded. So please be cautious when downloading other XTrap fixed because you might get virus or keyloggers from compressed files.

Clean and working XTrap files > Click to Download < "Extract Here" in your Cabal folder

Edited by alohashin
1 person likes this

sir aloha, we're using Sun cellular connection and it seems that all of us sun connection having problems in xtap ... no one got success in trying all of the possible solutions..

i don't get it sir... is there something we can do about it?

i've also tried this method but still xtrap stuck in step 1 then error..what should i do :phew:

On 07/01/2017 at 7:54 PM, alohashin said:

updated. I've added new host for xtrap with our dns.

sir any help.. why may cabal is not running in windows 10? the Xtrap is the problem how to fix this?