Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Heavenly

[GUIDE] Avoiding Scam

4 posts in this topic

Got Tricked or Scammed? Let's face the fact that it is also your fault. The general rule "DON'T TRUST ANYBODY" in life can be also applied in-game. Well, if you are easy to Scam or get Tricked in-game, how much more in real life?! This topic will help you how to avoid these things.

Below are some ways in Scamming/Tricking and how to avoid it:

MAIL TRADE: The seller/buyer is gonna ask you that you have to send the ALZ/ITEM by mail because they are in a dungeon or for so other reasons. The best way to trade for this one is to meet them. If the seller's gonna leave the dungeon, there is enough time (10 mins) to trade by meet-ups and then back to his/her dungeon. If the seller still insist that they can't leave, BE ALERT!

SWITCHING ITEM IN-TRADE: This is really a tricky one. The seller's gonna put the item in-trade and when you put in the ALZ and Ready, they will cancel the trade. They will say sorry that they have clicked cancel or just re-trade you again with a rush saying that "TRADE ME FAST" not noticing that the seller's item has been switched to a fake one (Weapons, Armors, Accessories. Keep in mind that always check the item by pointing it before confirming the trade.

FREE UPGRADE/BORROWING ITEMS: They will try to convince you that they will do the upgrade for your item. And when you do, they will say "THANKS" and vanish into thin air. Some will borrow it because they just want to try and equip it. I mean, do you just really want to give your item to someone else you barely know? I don't think so.

MOBILE LOAD TRADE: The buyer/seller's gonna shout that they're gonna load someone's mobile in exchange for ALZ/ITEM. And when you do load them, they will just say that they did not receive any load although they already received it.

I hope this topic will help you in-game!

PS: We all have 5 senses. Smell, Touch, Sight, Hear, and Taste but let's not forget about COMMON SENSE ok? :)

PLAY SAFE, CLEAN AND HAPPY PLAYING! :sword:

Edited by xmplzcty25

The Mobile Load Trade is prohibited .

Nobody is allowed to sell anything for real money/prepaid credits in this server.

I suggest players ask for assistance from GAs when doing trades. I've noticed that most of the players who complain of being scammed are those who did their trades via mail. Don't trust somebody you just met in-game!