alohashin

Network Upstream Failure

6 posts in this topic

I've been observing for 3 days now and I was alerted when I saw the connections on our main node dropping its connection, I thot it was my ISP but someone reported from AsRO server that they have same connection issue. We trace the connection, do a tracert and found out that there was an issue on one of the provider and yes, after contacting them I got confirmation that one of their provider "Hurricane Electric upstream" drops our packets. This is the result of lag/dc that you might be experiencing until now.

I will update this topic again for further notice.

connection is still messedup.

I will request again for new provider so they will change it. And hopefully this resolve the connection reset.

This has been resolved since 12th of sept.

Edit:

I got another confirmation about connection again, this time cogent router issue.

Edited by alohashin

gm i have problem with my FA Bm3, i get the quest for bm3 and then craft the item and din my friend click the transmutter so the book will pop-up but nothing came out GA sabre told me to try logging in again but i try it earlier and nothing happen can you help me in these problem WTF for my grammar ^^

gm i have problem with my FA Bm3, i get the quest for bm3 and then craft the item and din my friend click the transmutter so the book will pop-up but nothing came out GA sabre told me to try logging in again but i try it earlier and nothing happen can you help me in these problem WTF for my grammar ^^

Wrong section. Nuisance post!