Aviva

AsCabal Christmas 2014 Giveaway

4 posts in this topic

Christmas_2014_Giveaway.jpg

It's a merry AsCabal Christmas!

Get a chance to win 2 Happy Birthday Rings, 2 Tempus Rings, or 2 of Outrageous BOX +8 this Christmas simply by joining our giveaway!

Raffle starts today and will end at December 24, 12:00AM (GMT +8). There will be one winner for each of the prizes. Winners will be chosen randomly using the Rafflecopter widget.

How do you earn entries? It's simple! These are the mandatory requirements--

-Like our Facebook fan page. Make sure your likes can be viewed publicly so I can confirm your entry.

-Tell me your IGN and character class.

That's it! If you wish to gain more entries (although these options are not mandatory)--

-Share the giveaway on your Facebook timeline. Make sure your post is set to public.

-Tweet about the giveaway. Make sure your post is set to public.

To get the URL of your post/tweet, click on the timestamp of your post and copy the URL that appears on the address bar.

Timestamp.jpg

Only one entry per person, please. Entries of violators will be deleted the first time. Repeat offenders will be disqualified from the raffle.

All prizes are account binding and are good for 60 days. Good luck and have a wonderful Christmas!

Submit your entries via the Rafflecopter widget here.

UPDATE

From 115 down to 57 entries. As liking our Facebook fan page is a mandatory option, I have deleted ALL the entries of those who did not really like the page.

I have deleted the entries of those who claimed to have shared the giveaway via Facebook and Twitter but put a false URL (e.g., "gsadgasj") or the wrong URL (e.g., the Rafflecopter link).

And here are the winners!

1. 2x Happy Birthday Rings (60 days, account binding): Eurydice (FA)

2. 2x of Outrageous Bracelet of Fighter +8 (60 days, account binding): Xiang (BL)

3. 2x Tempus Rings (60 days, account binding): Azlyn (FA)

Winners list (picked randomly via the Rafflecopter app)

Winners.jpg

IGNs

IGN.jpg

Likes.jpg

Congratulations! Thank you to everyone who joined the raffle.

Congratulations to all the winners. Prizes already sent. Please check your cash inventory.... Happy holidays!!!