Become a part of the community today! Registration is quick and easy and will enable you to post, send personal messages, and join in on the chat! It's as simple as clicking on the links above.

Introduction and Dedication

• Page 3 of 3
  • Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_Bushido_*

Guest_Bushido_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:30 PM

Name: Bozhidar Minkov
Birthdate: May 13th, 1994

Information: I'm an all round guy who likes to try a bit from everything. Apart from my many hobbies the ones I most like are hanging out with friends or relaxing and playing an MMO. I've been playing here since quite the time ( 2 years and a half and still counting) I decided to make a forum account and see how things are going around here. I hope to see you ingame, good luck and have fun.

#62 Rosko

Rosko

• Adik Player lv.1
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:04 AM

Name: Ross Assenow
Birthday: April the 25th, 1991

Dedication: Adikgaming is my life but in the computer, I have friends, looking for friends and having fun!!

#63 Wunanz

Wunanz

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:53 AM

Name: pai Wunan
IGN:Wunanz
Dedication:'im new player here...tq  :thumbsu:

#64 ArieL

ArieL

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Web Developing , Creating programs & Graphic Designing

Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:16 PM

Name: Ariel Zaragosa

IGN(s): 

Main Account: KlRITO (BL), ArieL (FS), Armada (FS), Hexfaith (FS), AngelicaFB (FB),
Other Account: Patricia05 (FA) 

Information: I'm Ariel Zaragosa a Production Graphic Designer from ABS-CBN. I'm Playing Cabal since the Cabal PH CBT released (June 2008) and Playing AsCabal since (April 2013); I really love this private server reason why I almost 1 year here. 

It's because of balance items drop rate, exp rate, and donate. Because even you're a donator you still need to hunt alz. :) 

Reason we don't donate here. cause we're trying if a normal player can beat a donator. ^_^ 

Other things I want here the having no cheater here and thanks to all AGN Officers. ^_^ 

Posted Image

• Page 3 of 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users